Make a difference that counts
We at MARK observed that almost all fields of work at some point require them to do computer and internet related designing or production activities to keep the world interested in them. But a handful of organizations fails to execute this part properly which in most cases has led to huge losses.
That is why MARK was formed as a private association of professional Photographers, Videographers, Graphic Designers, Editors, Writers, and a strong Marketing Team. MARK wants people to be ensured that the digital aspect of the company will never be a reason for a setback in their progress.
The mission of MARK is to get its roots embedded into the fields of art in as many organizations as possible so that as we grow, You grow with us.
1. Customer First Attitude Everyone at MARK believes that our customers are our very reason to exist. That's why we have a rule to first know the needs and then spill the helpful deeds.
2. Time Conservation Time is precious to all and time management is our basic rule. We at MARK always make sure that we don't entertain setbacks at work. We see to it that the desired is delivered in time assorted.
3. Money Is Secondary MARK obeys the rule of job done first, that is, it's the satisfaction of completion of work that drives us to do more. Money is important but not as important as the will to lend a helping hand.
4. Diversity At Work space This is something that MARK is proud of. When it comes to random creatives, We make sure that we leave a mark because all our members are acquainted with a number of fields of art.
5. Respect Towards Knowledge Being the 'Makers of Art and Random Kreatives' we respect our abilities and knowledge in the field of art. We have made it our goal in life to always keep putting these talents to use in a good, law-abiding, and hopefully unharming useful way.
6. Respect Towards Each Other Colleagues being friends or not will always have a sense of respect to each other and their work running through their veins
MARK derives its passion from the customers themselves. It's the needs of people that motivate us to stay up all night if necessary. We cannot stop until the customers say that he/she is satisfied with the job. We see money as a fruit of our actions and to pluck it by the gardeners' permission is equal to customer satisfaction.
Another main reason MARK decides to keep growing is the will to uplift all those who cross their paths with ours. It's the sense of satisfaction derived from mutual betterment that motivates the members of MARK to keep doing their best.